LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE SERVICING | SEPTIC SYSTEMS | MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING | SURVEYING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION | STREETSCAPING | RECREATION | PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
KVM Consultants Ltd. provides civil engineering consulting specializing in the field of site servicing and development works for commercial, institutional and residential markets primarily in the south and southwest portions Nova Scotia. Our clients include residential and commercial developers, municipalities, towns and private home owners.
Principal services include project management, engineering study and design, contract administration, inspection, certification and surveying services in the areas of:
· Site development for commercial, institutional and industrial projects;
· Utility servicing including water supply and distribution, wastewater treatment and collection;
· Storm water management including conveyance, erosion and sedimentation control;
· Municipal infrastructure and residential subdivision planning and design including streets and servicing and;
· On-site sewage disposal systems for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects.
If you're from the Halifax area chances are you've driven on, walked through or used infrastructure designed by KVM.
The links above offer a more in-depth description of the services offered by KVM. Also visit our Project Library to see past projects and current projects.